EOSC Weekly Report #84
1. Fixed problems found in EOSC v2.0.3, and tested the stability of EOSC v2.0.3 block production.
2. Merged EOSC v2.0.4 to eosc.
3. Merged EOSC v1.8.13 to eosc 1.8.x branch
4. Tested the availability of EOSC v2.0.x using EOS-VM.
5. Translated Chinese documents of Cosmos-SDK: Collated the translation of basic design documents and proofread them.
Plan for Next Week
1. Refactor the support library of desc and codex golang.
2. Test EOSC v2.0.4.
3. Test EOSC v1.8.13.
4. Add support for EOSC EOS-VM performance test to compare with EOSIO performance.
5. Translated Chinese documents of Cosmos-SDK: Collated the translation of module documents and proofread them.
1. The 1st Budgeting Committee and EOSC Development Team initiated Proposal for Introducing An Entrusted Foundation to Participate in The Governance of Budget System, which is being discussed in the community.
2. L, an influencer in EOSC Chinese community, has proposed some ideas about the recent proposal, including the suggestions for the proposal content and comments on community perspectives.
3. EOSC Founder Cyborg will be invited to a live event hosted by the BCH board in Bihu(币乎).