EOSC Weekly Report #87
1.Translated the core part of Cosmos-SDK documents to Chinese and proofread them.
2. Refactored the support library of eosc and codex golang and merged the update of eos-go
3. Arranged the recent work of eosio and discussed the related plug-in solution of EOSC being compatible with Trace.
Plan for Next Week
1.Translate the module part of Cosmos-SDK documents to Chinese and proofread them.
2. Implement the DEMO of the support solution for Cosmos-sdk address on EOSC contract layer, test performance costs.
3. Collate the adjustments required by eosio Trace plug-in to adapt to EOSC, open the branch test to move to Trace related plug-ins.
1. The 16th EOSC Mainnet BP Meeting was successfully held with Proposal for Introducing An Entrusted Foundation to Participate in The Governance of Budget System V2.0 voted through.
2. The 5th Secretariat published Work Regulation for the Secretariat of EOSC Mainnet V1.0 to share experiences on the governance of distributed autonomous organizations with the public chain communities.
3. The registration for the election of the 1st EOSC Mainnet Foundation was offcially started on April 16th, 2020(UTC+8).
4. The project of Chain Legend/Artillery Action(链游传奇/全民炮战) developed by Chain.Game officially proposed a budget in the budget system, which is being reviewed at this stage.